Our VEGAN Konjac Sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots, and enriched with Green Tea Extract
Green Tea has antioxidant benefits and protects skin from damaging free radicals.
Why use a konjac sponge?
Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Mother Earth Approved: Eco-friendly and fully sustainable konjac. It is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
100% natural, no chemicals or additives
Naturally moisturizes your skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Relieves dry flaky skin
Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
Refines Pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
How to Use:
1) Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
2) Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
3) Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
4) After use, rinse the sponge and press it between your hands to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
5) Replace sponge every 3 months.
Shelf life= 3 years.
Retail packaging with UPC.
Me Mother Earth encourages individuals to make small changes to help eliminate plastic in our daily lives. They verify their sourcing every step of the way, ensuring that their suppliers earn a living wage and are treated ethically. Run by a husband and wife team, Alberto is originally from Brazil and Amanda is from Washington! They currently live in Las Vegas.