Say NAY to plastic bags!
YAY NOVELTY and MW Soapworks are dedicated to supporting the ban of single-use plastic bags. Please join us in revolutionizing this industry so that we can positively impact the health of the environment for generations to come. Reusable bags shouldn't be of low quality and definitely not boring; they can be fashionable and long lasting with years of reuse like our YaYbag.
• LARGE size bag with LONG ergonomic handle for carrying on shoulder comfortably. Measures 20"W x 28"H.
• Stylish reusable bag and it can be carried with any outfits in any occasions.
• Multi-Use Bag: grocery bag, shopping bag, travel bag, work bag, beach bag, picnic bag, book bag, knitting project bag, diaper bag and more. Limited only by your imagination!
• 55 lbs capacity.
• High quality made from materials to workmanship.
• Machine washable reusable bag.
• Folds into a small roll with a built-in elastic for compact and easy storage.
• Light but strong enough for many years of reuse.
• 20% of its profit go to help the Cambodian genocide survivors.
• Video of YaYbag features and "How to Fold YaYbag" is available on YouTube.
Created for us by Yay Novelty, a Seattle based lifestyle brand founded by Sunchea Phou. Sunchea is a Cambodian Holocaust survivor that uses her business to help fund construction and food programs in Cambodia. We are proud to carry her items, which help fund her charity work. Her next project is the construction of a nursing home for elderly residents of Cambodia whose children were killed in the genocide.